Friday, May 27, 2005

I do solemnly swear

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

never to put Quizilla on this blog a-gain. It throws off my right margin so badly that everything over there is relegated to the bottom. However, (trumpet flourish) I have a links list! For someone has has very limited experience with HTML, this is an accomplishment. Clueless as to what that means? Well, HTML is an acronym for the specialized coding which creates webpages. After much gnashing of teeth in trying to get my links up, could scribble down that exact translation pretty darn close to accurate. Copy and paste works much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/Homepage/new-years-party-supplies.html]new years Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!
The only right way acquire revenue it is usually a wise scheme to begin a savings or investing course of action as soon in life as achievable. But don't despair if you have not begun saving your assets until later on in life. As a consequence of honest work, that is exploring the best investment vehicles for your cash you can slowly but surely increase your riches so that it numbers to a sizable sum by the time you hope to retire. Contemplate all of the achievable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A well diversified portfolio of investments in different asset classes can help your money swell throughout the years.

-Clare Grafton
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]