Thursday, August 10, 2006

Questioning Meme Part 2

Blogarama

Thunderstorm made me have to get off computer. As a writer, my offline files are essential. As a journalist, the Net is critical.

http://mostlycajun.com/wordpress/?p=1889 has another version of this posts questions and the post previous.

Do you have siblings? Define the term. My family has had exchange students, so I have three "sisters". None is terms of biological.
Are you shy around the opposite sex? Nope, in fact I make friends with the opposite sex much more easily.
Of which movie do you know every line? none, but I can tell you lines from various ones.
Do you own any band T-shirts? uh uh, I would rather have the CD.
What's your fave salad dressing? Ranch
Dod you read books for fun? yes, although I read Blogcritics books for fun and work
Do you cry a lot? Nope, takes much to make me cry, and when I do, it's generally alone
Who was the last person to text you? Forget that, more likely to get voice mail msgs
Do you own a desktop or laptop? Desk
Do you want any piercings or tattoos? My ears are perfect as they are
How's the weather? HOT with occasional showers
Would you date someone covered in tattoos? Maybe. Depends on the person
Should sex come before marriage? yes, it gives you something to look forward to
When did you last sleep on the floor? Before I moved out to be on my own
How many hours of sleep do you need to function? not much.
Are you in love or lust with another person? nope
Are your days full and fast paced? when reviewing, yes. Blanks on calendar fill up too easily
Do you pay attention to calories? need all I can get since I nibble throughout day
How old will you be on your next birthday? 35
Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I have an English degree. What do you think?
Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes, although I would not pay the ticket price now
Do you like cottage cheese? Yuk! Cream cheese better
Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach? All due to toss & turn
Have you ever bid on Ebay? no
Do you enjoy giving hugs? yes, to people I'm close to
What is the last song you sung aloud? a church praise song
What is your fave tv show? CSI:NY
Do you ever get butterflies in your stomach? around total strangers
Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with? roundtable with James Spader Gary Sinise and Barbara Walters
What is the one thing you wish you had? only one?
What are your fave lyrics? the ones of the song I'm listening to

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog.
If you’re looking for helpful articles, tips and information on weight loss please visit my blog Weight Loss Tips