Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What keeps me Going

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

Parents took annual trip overseas for a month and a half. It's a regular business, you can find out more here. Am I dismayed not to go? Not really-Italy does not interest me much. Besides, I have 3 parakeets to take care of. Why so long? One month expected, but an exchange student is getting married, takes some time. She and I weren't close, so I am letting my parents attend for me-most of the time she was here, I was in college. Needless to say.... parents taking week long trips by themselves also adds time.
So I have my reviews for Blogcritics to do. Yes, even beyond tv season. I keep items I review and do not have spare cash to buy. Makes up for non payment of fees, esp. hardcover books. What do I do? Er, that. It's a job, try it yourself if you don't believe me. I'm autistic, note I did not say I have autism, sends wrong message. Asperger's Syndrome deals with social interaction, or how I act and react to others. Y'all can Google.... Two words for an paying job-office politics. Am writing a book-there, I said it. Was going to pen one about having AS so children would understand. My heart is not there, so writing what has been in my head and heart for years. Have more and more respect for those who make it their profession. Each word and each page gives the voice which demands how I how I can presume to think author the cold shoulder. I can write, no question. It's the putting things together which is tricky. As for income, my family is working on way to get me disability. Not ashamed, just the way it is.

No comments: