Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Meme 1001

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

Since I am required to maintain this as a Blogcritic, every so often I borrow from the Net. I found this meme going around. For a completely different perspective, Richmond has answered with her own background and viewpoint here http://haloscan.com/tb/skydiv1187/114850818850576785

Of course, I do these memes in hopes I will be added to blogrolls, hint, hint....

Have you ever been searched by the cops? No
Have you ever closed your eyes on a roller coaster? No, but I hold on tight!
When was the last time you went sledding? At least a couple of decades ago
Do you prefer to sleep alone, or with someone else? Depends on the else
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
Do you consider yourself creative? When it comes to writing
Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Reasonable assumption
Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Aniston
Do you know how to play poker? Daddy taught me himself
Can you honestly say you know anything about politics? Yep-I consider voting a priviliege and make sure my vote is counted. One of my relatives was once Gov. of Ga.
What is your favorite comercial? Bud Weis er frogs
Who was your first love? nobody. I just dated
If you were driving in the middle of the night without anyone around, do you run a red light? No. That would be the one time the cops were around the corner
Do you have a secret nobody else knows but you? Duh!
Boston Sox or Yankees? Not a baseball fan, but the Sox.
Ever been ice skating? yes
How often do you remember dreams? If they happen right before I am about to wake up, vividly
What is the one thing on your mind? The book I am working on
Do you always wear your belt? yes
What is the one talent you wish you had? clairvoyance
Do you like Sushi? Never had it
What do you wear to bed? Honestly think I am answering that?
If you could sleep with a famous person, who would you choose? James Spader comes to mind....
Do you know anyone in jail? No
what is the food you find disgusting? mushrooms
Have you ever made fun of friends behind their backs? No
Do you believer in angels and demons? yes

No comments: