Friday, December 16, 2005

More than you ever wanted to know..

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

While meandering around the blogsphere, found this cool meme:
1. My uncle once served in the Navy
2. Never in my life have I been to Chicago
3. When I was five I was not yet in school
4. High school is a distant memory (thank heavens!)
5. My parents are walking distance away
6. I once met a future tv news personality
7. There's this girl I know who got pregnant in high school
8. Once, at a bar I found out just how bad a vodka martini was
9. Last night I strolled about town
10. Next time I go to church if not Sunday, New Year's Eve
11. When I turn my head left, I see the window to outdoors
12. When I turn my head right, I see an open doorway
13. How many days until my birthday? after this month, a little over eight months
14. If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be Portia
15. By this time next year Congress will change
16. A better name for me would be ???
17. I have a hard time understanding other people (I am autistic)
18. If I ever go back to school I will take a paralegal course and study journalism
19. You know I like you if we have a conversation
20. If I ever won an award the first person I'd thank would be the person who gave it to me
21. Take my advice no cell phone chat is important enough to have while driving
22. My ideal breakfast is biscuits Dr. Pepper eggs bacon waffles pancakes with syrup
23. If you visit my hometown you can see what there is to see in a few hours
24. Why won't someone pay me to write
25. If you spend the night at my home bring your laptop
26. I'd stop my wedding if a book deal came through
27. The world could do without Bill O'reilly
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than ewwww!
29. Paper clips are more useful than creased corners
30. If I do anything well it is write
31. And by the way your phone is chirping

Tagging (or trying to) Eric Dana Key