Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Here's what's missing

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

With Eric talking about the future and Shoe talking about the past, the time has come for me to talk on the present. And since it's that time of year:
I have the responsibility each year of purchasing several. And in December-two. Why? No husband, kids, pets, or siblings. (take that last with a grain of salt, we've had three exchange students, so in theory I have three sisters). Where I live, I have shops in several directions. Some have even said it is "a touch of Virginia Highlands in Roswell". Well, almost. FYI, this is Georgia I'm referring to. So buying should be simple, no? However, I have a small advantage. Both parents went to big name schools. Except, my dad went to Michigan State. Ever tried to find items of that nature in the South?