Saturday, October 15, 2005

What have I gotten myself into?

'http://notesfromnancy.blogspot.com
Blogarama

Series work for Blogcritics-pick couple of shows I watch regularly and write review afterwards. Not problem, right? Uh, it's a little more tricky than that. For one thing, CSI:NY technical; I go online and read recaps for clarity on details. Boston Legal does not have recaps, but they have one thing in common. Neither show does one storyline throughout an episode. That would be entirely too simple. Copious notes, help, though not all make it into written work. Speaking of, Boston Legal writers would have done well to re-examine previews before shooting. In "Finding Nimmo" Lori should have gone to the basement rather than Tara. Alan should have worn blue satin jammies to bed. Go to Blogcritics and lookup BL in search to find what I wrote.