Saturday, July 01, 2006

Don't they have enough to do?

Blogarama

It seems our lawmakers in D.C. have found yet another cause to wring their hands over.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060701/ap_en_mo/christian_movie_rating;_ylt=AvwtyQrNy84W02pQBDroAx5xFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--
I'll do my best not to remind them of the Iraq invasion. However, this is on the equivalency of the flag burning amendment or the gay marriage issue. Not something to take up the time. So the movie got a slightly higher rating. The moviemakers are offended, but talk about sour grapes. Now, I'll be the first to admit I haven't seen the movie, but I have a feeling there is more involved than simply a coach talking about God. After this IS teenagers we're talking about, right? Do the football players go home after practice and have all night prayer sessions? I doubt it. And their lives outside the sports arena are probably a little complicated. As a college cheerleader myself, I know mine was.

No comments: